The health of our clients and staff team is our priority. The approach of North East Law Centre is led by government and Public Health England guidance.
All of our solicitors and caseworkers are working. We have the facilities to provide face-to-face or remote services.
Please contact our reception team by telephone before attending the office on 0191 230 4777 between 9.30am and 4.30pm. Our phone lines do get busy, please leave a message if you are unable to get through.
Health and Safety Information
If you have an appointment or intend to enter our office building, please do not attend if:
- You have tested positive for Covid-19
- Someone you live with has tested positive for Covid-19
- You are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19
Our office is located in a shared building, please maintain good practices in the building.
We operate the following telephone advice lines:
- Monday 10.00am – 1.00pm: Family Law
- Tuesday 10.00am – 12.00pm: Welfare Benefits
- Tuesday 1.00pm – 2.00pm: Education Law
- Wednesday 2.00pm – 4.00pm: Immigration Law
- Thursday 2.00pm – 4.00pm: Employment Law
You can also contact us via the ‘Contact Us’ form available on our website.