The North East Law Centre is only able to operate due to the funding it receives to help provide legal support to those who need it and cannot readily access it.
For decades, we have strived to represent the local community as best we can and ensure they receive justice by defending their rights and best interests. Access to funding and securing it is becoming ever more challenging, therefore providing the services we do, and maintaining that provision, is no easy task.
Any contribution to the Centre is extremely valuable and every single penny donated goes into the provision of legal services for the local community. No donation is too small as every little helps.
Just to give you an example:
- £5 pays for one day of volunteer travel expenses
- £20 pays for one hour of our free telephone advice line
- £30 pays for an interpreter for a client
- £75 pays for us to run one of our ‘Access to Justice in the Community’ courses for a community group
- £90 pays for an appointment plus follow up in family law or immigration law
You can donate online and also via paypal.Online
Including Gift Aid in your donation will increase the amount by 25% with no added cost to you!
Gift Aid is reclaimed from the tax you pay for the current tax year.