North East Law Centre and other North East partners have been awarded a government grant to support vulnerable individuals to make an application to the EU Settlement Scheme. Our service is completely free and impartial.
Our EU Settlement Scheme Project
- Elderly people, disabled people and people with serious health conditions (e.g. physical or mental impairment, are socially excluded as a result of their circumstances);
- Those who have experienced modern slavery and/or trafficking;
- Those who have experienced domestic abuse (to include non-violent forms of abuse (emotional, psychological etc);
- Those with no fixed abode (e.g. Gypsy, Roma and Traveller communities, rough sleepers);
- Vulnerable children
- Those with other vulnerabilities
We accept referrals from organisations working with vulnerable individuals
EU Settlement Scheme Advice Line
This advice line runs on Friday mornings between 10:00am and 1:00pm. It can be reached on 0191 230 4777.
The project is delivered in partnership with:
- Riverside Health Project
- Childrens' Society North East
- Cumbria Law Centre